Friday 31 August 2012

Weigh In Friday

I weigh in on Friday.  No good reason really, just what we have been doing.  This morning I weighed in at 206 even.  That means I am down 17 pounds since Christmas.  Well, technically since March 1st since I did little to nothing in January and February.  And don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that it is moving downwards mostly consistently.  But if I want to reach 53 pounds by Christmas of this year it needs to move a little faster than that.

So I set a goal through The Line Diet and it seemed to be reasonable.  I'm planning to use the graph as my guideline.  On days I'm below the line I will eat healthy, and aim to keep my calories under 1800.  On days I am above the line I will aim to come in at 1500 net calories for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment