Sunday 9 September 2012

Quick Weekend Recap

Friday

Weighed in at 204.4, the lowest weight I've seen in over a year, possibly in up to two years!  I had friends coming over in the evening so my day was spent cleaning and preparing.  Which meant I didn't get my 30DS workout in :(  And then I definitely over indulged that evening.  So many good snacks were brought.

Saturday

Weighed in at 208 :(  I was a little shocked but figured it was from the salty chip/dip combination.  Got right back to it and ate mostly plant based all day.

Sunday

Weighed in at 208.   Double bummed.  Went for a very wet and windy run.  And ate well until the Harvey's for dinner tonight.  Not looking forward to tomorrow morning's weigh in.

It really is getting extraordinarily frustrating to have my progress destroyed by one evening of indulgence.  The knowledge that one evening could take weeks to undo is really a downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment