Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Numbers in My Head

223 - my starting weight this year
204 - my weight the day I delivered my oldest daughter
194 - my lowest weight since delivering my youngest daughter (2 years and 5 months ago)
191 - my starting weight in 2003, a number I swore I would never see again
187 - the weight I hovered at for the two years before conceiving DD2
174 - when I bought a new wardrobe during a weight loss stint (all of these clothes remain in my closet as they have been worn only a handful of times)
165 - my wedding day weight (2 months post partum)
157 - my feel good maintenance weight from 2004/2005
145 - the highest healthy weight for my height according to BMI (I'm not sure this is even possible in a healthy manner for me)

I carry these numbers around with me always.  And I've often wondered if other women have the same idea floating around in their head.

I completed 30DS today and as I grunted through one of the ab workouts my oldest said "you're doing great Mommy!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment